University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2022/2023
The Management of University of Johannesburg has released the date for the online application for the year 2022/2023. See the University of Johannesburg Online Application page for further information on how to apply.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS>>>Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) Online Application 2022/2023
- Please keep in mind that there will be no application cost for online applications.
- If you have previously applied and have a UJ student number, please contact the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) to confirm that your cell phone number and email address are in our student database. You will receive a PIN number to finish the online application procedure if you do this.
- To finish your application, go to www.uj.ac.za/Apply and select ‘Apply.’
Checklist for applying>>>University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2022/2023
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Have the requirements for study choices been met? Click HERE to view the 2022 Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below).
Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
Open: 1 April 2021
Open: 1 April 2021
APPLICATION FORM 2022
R200-00 (non-refundable) – if applying using this paper form.
NB: Postal orders are not accepted (neither local nor international)
Where to Pay your Application Fee-BANKING DETAILS:
FNB UJ Main Account
Account Type: Cheque
Account Number: 626 158 73280
Branch name: FNB Client Services
Branch Code: 210 – 554
Undergraduate Faculties and their respective Courses:
The following are the undergraduate courses / programmes offered at University of Johannesburg for 2022/2023 academic calendar:
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
Admission Requirement for 2022/2023
- Applicants must have the right combination of recognized National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Independent Examinations Board (IEB) subjects, as well as particular levels of achievement in these subjects, as specified in the prospectus, to gain entrance to a faculty and a specific program.
- Learners who have not taken the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Independent Examinations Board (IEB) final exams but who fall into one of the following categories will be directed to the faculties* for faculty-specific selection:
- ACE School of Tomorrow,
NCV, NASCA, SC(a)
N3/N4/N5/N6 results, and
Any other final school-leaving certificates not aforementioned.
PsyCaD evaluation and NBT results may be required.
University of Johannesburg prospectus for detailed admission requirements
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Module
4 OCTOBER 2021
To start by:
18 OCTOBER 2021
The beauty of studying online is your ability to apply to start studying at any one of the six start dates available in a year. In order to confirm entry into your desired programme, once you have received an acceptance letter, payment will be required. Payments are on a pay-per-module basis, however payment must reflect on the UJ student account before you will be able to register.
Student payment methods (online module only)
Total tuition fees due for the module should be paid in full before registration will be allowed.
To ensure a timeous and successful registration, it is advisable to make your payment at least three days prior to the last day of the registration period for each intake.
- Debit cards
- Use any FNB ATM that can accept cash.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- FNB branch
- Credit card
Tel: +27 800 233 723 (Toll-free)
Tel: +27 10 003 2546 (International)
How can we improve our service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to download the University of wits undergraduate Prospectus pdf
- How to Download the prospectus of University of Pretoria 2022 pdf
- Rhodes University Admission Requirement 2022/2023
- University of the Western Cape Courses offered 2022/2023
- Download the University of Limpopo undergraduate prospectus 2022/2023
- University of the Free State Prospectus 2022/2023