University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) Online
University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) Online Application 2022/2023 is open
WITS Online Application at the University of the Witwatersrand; See the University of the Witwatersrand’s WITS Online Application for more information on how to apply.
Richadmission.com provides detailed instructions for submitting an online application to the University of the Witwatersrand’s WITS program.
These steps are intended to assist you in navigating the application process so that it does not become a frightening or burdensome undertaking.
We have provided further material below to assist you with your application process before you apply.
Students should be aware of the following guidelines and requirements. We strongly advise prospective students to read the entire document before moving on to the application stages listed below.
STEP 1 – Apply Online>>>>Rhodes University RU Online Application 2022/2023
To apply online, go to www.wits.ac.za/applications/
You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (order of choice does not matter).
If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
STEP 2 – Acknowledgement of Application>>>UWC Application Online 2022 Deadlines
- You will receive an email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application.
- The acknowledgment letter will contain a person number (which will become your student number), and a reference person for you to contact for any queries you may have.
- All records of correspondence from the University will be available on the student self-service portal https://self-service.wits.ac.za
- Check the status of your application and to do items on the student self-service portal regularly.
- Keep your contact details up-to-date on self-service.
To view all correspondence generated on the Self Service Portal, go to the Main Menu > Self Service > Wits Student Self Service > Communication History
To check your Application Status on the Self Service go to the Main Menu > Self Service > Student Centre > Admissions > View Academic Application Status
To make an amendment to your study choice/s, please complete the form available at https://forms.gle/f34qM9K114qhdqFD8
STEP 3 – Upload Supporting Documents>>>University of Limpopo Online Application Closing Date
If you did not upload supporting documents at the time of application, you can still do so via the student self-service portal https://self-service.wits.ac.za
Log in with your person number and the first six digits of your ID.
Current Matriculants: Upload your final Grade 11 results (no hardcopy required).
Already Matriculated: Upload certified copies of all your matric certificates/foreign school leaving certificates.
Other Tertiary Institutions: Upload a certified copy of official academic records for ALL tertiary registrations, inclusive of statement/certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar. (Note that interim, self-service generated results will be considered for initial assessment purposes for GEMP applicants ONLY).
STEP 4 – Acceptance of Offer>>>>How to Apply Online UCT 2022
- Current Matriculants may be made a provisional offer (depending on Grade 11 results). Please note that certain programmes have additional selection criteria (interview/audition/NBT). Refer to the Provisional Acceptance Guide.
- Firm offers can only be confirmed after receiving final matric results.
- Applicants who receive a firm offer will be required to go to www.wits.ac.za/regsitration/ for registration details.
- Each choice of degree is treated as a separate application. The order of choice makes no difference.
- Communication offering a firm place and information about registration and orientation programme will reflect on the self service portal, and registration and orientation details will be available on the Wits website.
- Places are limited, therefore you may only accept one offer. You are required to respond to the offer within a few days to secure your place.
- Download the Acceptance Guide
- To make a virtual appointment, please go to https://forms.gle/po5cjCWHjppMxCRv6
- DO NOT submit a new application!
- Refer to the closing dates to see if applications are still open for your new selection.
- If you are certain you want to change your programme choice, amend your choices at https://forms.gle/f34qM9K114qhdqFD8. It is advisable to avoid multiple changes.
- Should your contact details change (e.g. email, residential or postal address or contact numbers) update your new details on the student self-service portal: https://self-service.wits.ac.za
Closing Dates>>>UCT Application Online 2022/2023
Application Fee>>>UWC Online Application fee 2022/2023
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Use your Person Number or T Number as reference
How to pay
Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use your person/student number as a reference.
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Use your person/student number as a reference.
- EFT – Use your Person/Student number as the reference.
- University of the Western Cape Courses offered 2022/2023
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application 2022/2023
- How to Download the prospectus of University of Pretoria 2022 pdf
- University of Pretoria Tuition fee for International Students 2022/2023
- Rhodes University Online Application Opening Dates for 2022